Trump says he is ‘sickened’ by news of his son’s ‘racist’ comments

President Donald Trump has defended his son Donald Trump Jr.’s controversial comments that African-Americans are “going crazy” and have “no place in America” and that the media is “very unfair.”

In a statement released late Friday, Trump said that he “was sickened” by the comments and called them “disgraceful.”

Trump Jr. was in New York on Friday to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) when he took the stage to speak to the audience about the controversial speech he gave at a rally earlier in the day.

Trump Jr.’ed the comments, which were later edited and released, saying, “I’m not a racist.

I’ve been attacked for saying I am.”

But Trump Jr. later released a statement, saying that he was “not a racist” and he made the comments to “raise awareness of the many issues facing African Americans, especially the criminal justice system and its treatment of African Americans.”

Trump, who was also in New Jersey for the CPAC, defended his remarks on Friday.

“I’m going to tell you the truth,” Trump said at a news conference on Friday, “the people are angry and they are sickened by it.

And I have been a very vocal opponent of the Black Lives Matter movement.”

Trump also called the media “unfair” and “unpatriotic” and said that his son “went out and did something very, very, VERY wrong.

But it’s okay.

It’s not okay.””

It’s okay for him to say it,” Trump added.

“It’s not OK for him, in the eyes of the world, to be doing it.

It makes no sense.”

The president did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Trump Jr’s comments.